UC Davis
Travel & Entertainment
FAQ · Forms · Policies · Training     Home · Help



When traveling on business, faculty, staff, and students are covered under the UC Business Travel Accident Insurance Program. Others traveling on behalf of the university are covered for extraction if stranded in a foreign location, should that be necessary. Following are important insurance considerations: More information, including coverage details and frequently asked questions, is available here.