Other Connexxus Resources
Connexxus is an online travel service, booking and reservation portal developed for the UC system which replaces the former process of contacting agencies to make CTS reservations. Connexxus allows UC to capture all UC travel spend and features favorable, negotiated rates for air travel, hotel accommodations and car rentals. It provides convenient, flexible options for making your own reservations online or obtaining full travel planning service from a travel agent. Connexxus is available through MyTravel.
Connexxus makes it easy to comply with travel rules since it provides you with text and prompts about policies. The one-stop shop portal gives you convenient access to UC Strategic Sourcing agreement rates along with the following benefits:
- Rental car rates reduced by up to 15% from prior agreements with Hertz and National
- Hotel discounts of 12% to 25% off best available rates with Marriott and Starwood
- Air travel discounts apply to Jet Blue, Virgin, American and associated international carriers
- Lower agency fees than before
- Enhancements to imported expenses in MyTravel
- Each agency will send a file weekly
- The expenses will contain the reservation code to help match expenses in MyTravel to the itinerary
- Enhancements to the billing ID process
- Make CTS airfare reservations without knowing the billing ID
- Update the billing ID in the traveler's profile without intervention from Accounting & Financial Services
- The billing ID doesn't have to be CTS-specific (any FIS billing ID can be used) so there should be fewer import problems
How Does Connexxus Differ From MyTravel?
Connexxus is the tool that UC employees use to plan and book their travel; MyTravel is used to report and account for travel at UC Davis. Charges for travel services booked through Connexxus import directly to MyTravel. Connexxus is accessed through MyTravel.